Chrysalis was established in 1998 and we are now the UK’s market-leading trainer in counselling courses and talking therapies. We encourage our students to grow themselves through practical, enjoyable and satisfying courses – and on their journey, help others grow.
We feel our courses are unique in that we combine a creative, enjoyable and relaxed approach but with full accreditation from the relevant professional bodies. With you in mind, we designed our courses to be part-time so they fit around modern busy lifestyles and commitments to work and family and our support system will help ensure that you achieve your qualification.
Chrysalis is set up as a not-for-profit company to help enhance the life-skills of its students. As we have no shareholders, any surplus income we generate is re-invested straight back into the courses we provide. We continually look to improve and expand our range of courses in order to offer more and more people, like you, the opportunity to enhance their potential.
Find our more about our counselling courses and talking therapies.
JUST LIKE A CATERPILLAR TRANSFORMING INTO A BUTTERFLY IN ITS CHRYSALIS, WE AIM TO BE A SAFE, PROTECTIVE ENVIRONMENT WHERE PRACTICAL AND ENGAGING TRAINING WILL HELP YOU EMERGE WITH NEW SKILLS, A SENSE OF ACHIEVEMENT AND THE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU ARE MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR ABILITIES TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO LET YOURSELF GROW.
THERE ARE MANY BENEFITS WHEN UNDERTAKING A CHRYSALIS COURSE
- Become a professional therapist or counsellor with good earning potential
- Earn recognised and accredited qualifications
- Gain professional recognition through national professional associations
- Be eligible to join an Accredited Register recognised by the Professional Standards Authority*
- Start a new career or enhance your current career
- Use your Chrysalis qualifications as a recognised route to Higher Education*
- Work flexibly in a range of settings; employed, self-employed, full or part-time.
- Retrain during difficult economic times to invest in the future
* subject to terms and conditions
- Embark upon personal growth and change in a safe, professional setting
- Be able to help others with a wide variety of problems and issues
- Explore the nature of the human being - thoughts, feelings, selfhood
- Choose a rewarding and meaningful course of study
- Gain more confidence in relationships at work and for yourself
- Meet others with similar interests
- Gain a sense of personal satisfaction and achievement
- Make a real difference to people